- Most of our customers choose to lease their tanks from us at an affordable yearly rate. However, you may purchase your tank if you would prefer to do that. There are several factors to consider when making that decision and we will be happy to discuss the options with you.
- We do not lease underground tanks. However we keep a full stock of new underground tanks for purchase and installation.
- We install all sizes of aboveground and underground tanks. We provide concrete tank pads for your aboveground tank or you may pour a concrete slab for the tank to sit on, however that is not required. We do not provide excavation services for underground tank installation; however we have an easily understandable information sheet that we can provide to your contractor that will explain the requirements for the preparation of the pit. We will work with your contractor to make sure everything is prepared properly before we install your underground tank. We also provide the required onsite testing prior to backfilling the pit.
- We can install all of your underground gas lines that you need from the tank to your home and any outbuildings, pool heating equipment, or generators that you may have.
- Our technicians are fully trained in appliance repair and we offer service on most appliances including LP conversion of gas ranges and gas dryers.
- At the time your gas system is installed, a complete safety and appliance check is always performed.
(805) 237-1001 Tel
(805) 467-2423 Fax
P.O. Box 3152
Paso Robles, CA 93447
6260 Monterey Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446